Monday, September 20, 2010

Templo, Assembleia, e Pidei (20 September 2010 email)

Today was Pidei (that's how I'll spell it from now on). I invented the verb 'pidar' so that 'pidei' means I have 'pidar'-ed. I think the verb should mean 'to take a break' or something like that. Anyone have any better ideas? Also my dad, Elder Wells, turned 1 on Thursday, so we celebrated with several other elders in a churrascaria and looked at the beach (any desire to break the rules was quelled by the sign that said "Cuidado! Tubarão!" or in English: "Warning! Shark!"). I am so tired...

I would tell you more about the people we are teaching, but right now I can't keep them straight because we've been getting and losing them so fast. I just hope that we can help Jacleilton be baptized on Saturday. It all depends on his mother now...

I love you all!

Elder Page

No comments:

Post a Comment