Friday, August 13, 2010

3 August 2010 - letter

Sister Clark (wife of the mission president) is awesome. She's from the Czech Republic and she speaks seven languages, five fluently! She's like a mom for all the missionaries. I tell you this, mom, not to tell you that you are replaced, but that I am in good hands!

So last week one of my neighbors from BYU showed up! It's kind of cool because I had no idea that he was coming! It's been nice to see that our district is improving by seeing where we were a few weeks ago.

They remodeled the cafeteria, so it looks great now! It's cut the time waiting in line by half!

We started teaching in Portuguese this week and the teachers "can't understand" English. I'm finding that the language is coming faster and faster!

This Friday our district is going to be placing copies of the Book of Mormon (notice how I avoided the "Books of Mormon" v. "Book of Mormons" issue!) OUTSIDE THE CTM! GASP! I'm so excited. I got told on Saturday that my accent is fairly authentic.

Well I'm out of time, but I love you all a lot!

Elder Page
Sao Paulo Missionary Training Center (MTC -- or -- CTM in Portuguese)(not taken by David)

No comments:

Post a Comment