I also decided that when I get back I'm going to write a book on the Armor of God (so if anyone has titles, let me know) so I got a notebook and I am going to fill it with notes and scriptures and as much stuff as I can find. I think it'll help give me a direction when I get stuck inside for carnival and study.
So, we went to Campinas again today (city set on a hill - look at the pictures of the temple and then imagine it being about a thousand times better) and then sat on the bus for forever.
I can't believe that in 8 days I will be out there preaching. I have no idea if I'll have a P-day next week soooooo...we'll see if you get mail next week. Also, if anyone sends me mail, tell them to send it to Recife (starting a week ago). I am starting to feel like I can make people really understand me in Portuguese, so I can't wait to get out into the field (I almost wrote 'campo', that's weird).
I also got a notebook that I put 'non-mission' thoughts in (quotes, funny experiences, etc.) so that I can have a few memories besides the super spiritual ones that go into my journal. I call the book "All Things That In Them Are".
Elder Page
![]() |
| Campinas Temple (not taken by David) |

No comments:
Post a Comment