Monday, January 9, 2012

26 December 2011

Feliz Natal!

So, I don't have a lot to say (I mean I JUST talked to you on skype!), but I want to tell you how much I love you and the gospel. I wouldn't be able to do this work if it weren't for your prayers and the love that I feel. I know that I'm horrible at sending letters and photos, but it's all part of my evil plot to make you want to send more to me (even if the letters just tell me to send letters!).

I know that God is litteraly our Heavenly Father and that he sent his Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, here to suffer and die for us. One of the amazing things that I fianlly understood this year is how amazing Christ is. The veil fell over his eyes too! He was born just as you, me, or any other child that has ever come here, and with less comfort than many. I don't know what he was like growing up, but we know that he never sinned. That's what is so amazing: He never made any mistakes, and it's not because he was the Only Begotten in the flesh, but pecause of who he was! I firmly believe that even if he had been the son of Joseph that he would have still lived a perfect life! He is that much mopre amazing and marvelous because of that. I know that He never forgot any of the children of God, for whom He shed so many tears and drops of blood. He is still very much involved in our lives and He has now restored His church to bless all those who bring their burdens unto Him. I know that he called Joseph Smith, and now Thomas S. Monson, to be His prophet and revelator in the last days. He has given us more scripture and only refrains from giving even more because we aren't using what we do have to it's full potencial. He loves us and has given us everything we need to return to God's prescence, and more.

I love you all a lot.

Elder Page

No comments:

Post a Comment