Elder Page in 2012
Well, the world may not end this year as people are predicting, but unfortunately the mission is. Time seems to fly here.
We have two baptisms marked for this week (the two sons of José Jorge) and Samuel is progressing. It's going slow but we are picking up momentum. There members that like us and are helping us (we could use more referrals...). We have figured out that the solution is work hard and obey. We may be able to get something done this way!
My companion and I are getting to that moment of "please transfer one of us". You know where living with another person for 24 hours a day gets a little thin... We've managed to keep things together, but I really hope that he gets transferred. He's getting too stressed out in this stake (almost his entire mission has been in these wards).
Well, I love you all. In 5 months!
Elder Page
No comments:
Post a Comment