Friday, October 28, 2011

Elder Page Oct.24, 2011

(Last week David sent us an Old Testament Quiz and told us that we couldn't look up any of the answers. I guess none of us did real well ):()

YOU ALL LOST! That means you all need to chip in to buy me a blizzard!
Now, was that really so hard? I repeat, I did not use the scriptures to make the quiz.

Well, we are working here and we are starting to see some progress in these people's lives. We just haven't been able to get them to church, that's all! I'm still trying to be a good missionary, but it's hard. I always thought that the hard part of the mission was walking or opening your mouth to speak to people, but it's not. Satan pushes so much harder on me now than at any other time in my life. I'm holding up, thanks to your prayers and faith. I love you all!

Elder Page

No comments:

Post a Comment