Hey family!
So, I found out that this ward has more that 800 inactive members! Do your home and visiting teaching people! That's almost 90% inactivity! It's really hard to be motivated as a missionary to find and baptize people when the ward is cold (not open and friendly or helpful). Please, don't let your wards turn into this. So much power of missionary work is in the hands of members; don't slacken! Look for referrals to give. Go on divisions with the missionaries. Be warm in church to anyone you don't recognize. And most of all: DO YOUR HOME AND VISIT TEACHING!!!
We met an inactive family this week. They are inactive because of the three things a new member needs (if you don't know what they are, feel bad and look it up!) 1 and 2 are lacking. She is returning to church just because she wants her family to have 3. It looks like the dad will baptize the son this week.
I don't have much time to write.
I love you,
Elder Page
PWoL: Tartaruga - Turtle
No comments:
Post a Comment