Monday, December 27, 2010

27 December 2010 - email

Hey family!

There is a family here that is amazing. When I woke up my comp told me that we were going to go to Irmã Cris' house. She and her family are awesome. We went over there and they played games with us, gave us presents, and told us that they were going to miss us (because more than likely at least one of us will be transferred on the 3rd). Suddenly I felt like I was at home. I looked at the 18 year old with four older sisters (two of which are married) and I saw me and I realized that he would be leaving fairly soon for the mission, and I wanted him to realize how amazing his family is. Then Irmã Cris said something about how I'm a part of the family, and I saw that I don't need to feel bad; I'm far from my family, but at the same time I'm not. I'm closer to God and I'm meeting more siblings every day.

I love you all,
Elder Page

No comments:

Post a Comment