Well...this week was...lame...
Um, well...
Not much to say here. My companion got sick with a virus (he's better now), so we had to stay at home almost all week. It was the slowest week of my mission so far. And when you're not working, the trunkyness creeps in. To distract myself from that, I read 29 chapters of Jesus the Christ. I really hope no one gets sick now...
In other news, I found Rachel's twin. Her name is Joelma and in so many points they are similar. The biggest difference is that she's black and she loves to dance.
Here are some of the things I've found interesting:
She only gets up early in the morning because of work.
Her sarcastic sense of humor in famous in her family.
She loves olives (here they're almost always green, but we can stretch on a small point as this).
She is the favorite aunt.
She thinks that she can't cook, but her family says that she's too hard on herself (she's just not the best cook of the family).
She knows the history of several actors (mostly Brazilian, but still...).
She has a strong testimony, but never thinks that she's ready for any calling.
She is nervous speaking in public.
And so many more things that I've seen and forgotten. It's actually a little scary how similar the two are!
By the way (John), Elizabeth got the divorce papers through!
I love you all and I hope to have more news next week!
Elder Page
No comments:
Post a Comment