Tuesday, February 14, 2012

13 February 2012

President Lanius and I had an interview. He said that he transferred me because he wanted to give me a good companion in an area that wouldn't be too crazy during Carnival. It was such a relief.

This week we have two baptisms marked for Saturday; a man and his son that complete a family! Bento is an amazing person and he has had some really amazing experiences with the priesthood. He has a testimony and his son has been ready to be baptized for almost a year now. I also learned this week that Matthew 10:1 [And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease] is true. I have a testimony even deeper of the power of the priesthood.

Elder Page

No comments:

Post a Comment