Well hello there folks!
My companion got transferred today in the mini-transfer. We got a call at 11:20: "Umm...did we forget to call you and tell you that Elder Xavier got transferred?" Uhhh...YES! He packed his bag at top speed and we got to the transfer's chapel...and waited and waited and waited for our comps to show up (they had given up on us). So now my companion is Elder Huish (an American!). I'm still a district leader but my load got upgraded to two other areas to take care of...yikes! Now, for the first time, I am co-senior (where both companions are seniors) because Elder Huish is going to go home in 10 weeks. It's weird because I remember when he was a fairly new-ish missionary and I passed in an area after he did...I'm getting old in mission time...
Love you!
Elder Page
No comments:
Post a Comment