HEY Y'ALL!
So I've got good news and awesome news!
Good News:
So I got a call saying that I was transferred. We went to the office and I my comp hadn't gotten there yet, so President interviewed me (my new zone already got interviewed). President told me that I had passed through a few tough companions and he wanted to give me a break.
Great News:
He told me that I would be a senior companion to Elder Sousa (he was in UR-7 when I was in Várzea) one of the coolest new missionaries that I know. He's super obedient, and loves the investigators. I'm in Jenipapo. It's been closed for about a year (with missionaries doing visits like I was in Vàrzea) so the memebers have a ton of referrals and the bishop is super-excited to have missionaries (in 5 days he's visited houses with us two nights and he has two jobs!). There are some amazing people here. A funny thing is that there is a large neighborhood named Côrrego de Jenipapo and several others with the name Côrrego which means literally "creek" but colloquially it means gutter, because many gutters resemble disgusting creeks filled with fecal matter.
My comp is awesome.
Write me letters.
Keep the faith.
Another sentence.
That wasn't a sentence, but a phrase.
I love you all!
Elder Page
1 comment:
Hey Steve and Michelle. Be enjoyed looking at david's letters off and on. Now will bemore faithful because jay got his mission call yesterday to brazil. Porto Alegre south. He leaves in December. Hope you are doing well. Jenni & Eddie.
Post a Comment